Don't let the summer get away!!!!
IT's TIME TO PLAN YOUR EXCITING GETAWAY!!!!!
Under new Ownership! Our name has changed, but you will still receive the same great service you have always expected. Larry & Gina cannot wait to welcome you to the clean, cozy cabins, each with a spectacular view of Blue Mesa Reservoir. Or choose to stay in one of our pull-through RV sites with great views of the mountains or reservoir. Our tent sites are very rustic, just the atmosphere your are looking for after a day of exploring the area. Call us now and book! We are proud members of CCLOA! http://www.campcolorado.com/
Blue Mesa Escape
Cabin Rentals and RV sites on Blue Mesa Reservoir.
(Be sure to visit our photo gallery!)
Located near scenic US Highway 50, just west of Gunnison, between mile marker #132 & #131. Our resort sits atop a bluff that overlooks Colorado's largest body of water, the Blue Mesa Reservoir.
Blue Mesa Escape is the perfect recreational destination.
- Just a mile from Lake Fork marina, boat launch, dock slip rentals and boat rentals.
- About 15 miles west of Elk Creek marina, boat launch, dock slip rentals and boat rentals.
- Boat Tours Down the Black Canyon of the Gunnison River
We offer modern, comfortable, fully equiped cabins with beautiful views overlooking Blue Mesa Reservoir.
- 4 Person Cabin - Queen size bed in the bedroom and full sleeper sofa in living area.
- 6 Person Cabin - Full bed and bunk beds in the bed room and full sleeper sofa in living area.
- Fully furnished: full kitchen with dishes, full bath/shower, a dining and living room with sleeper sofa, and a separate bedroom.
- Bed and bath Linens are provided for all of the cabins.
- All occupants of the resort have access to the laundry facilities.
- Parking for 1 vehicle only, ask if you need additional vehicles accommodated. No parking in front of the cabins; the roadway must be kept clear. No tents in the cabin area please.
Our cabins are your home away from home.
We have RV sites with beautiful views overlooking Blue Mesa Reservoir. All full hookup sites (water, electric, septic) 30 or 50 amp.
All sites on the main campground are pull-throughs for easy setup, picnic tables for every 2 sites, fire pits at each site (charcoal grills available upon request. first come, first served) Only RV and 1 additional vehicle allowed per spot. No tents in the RV sites. Please advise us of your needs and we will try and accommodate you!
Primitive Tent Sites located throughout the park, with access to the laundry and bath house. (tenting in designated areas only, first come first served basis)
Free WiFi network is available in the cabins or at the RV sites. You will be able to check email, look at Facebook, and surf the net, but the speed is such that you cannot download movies, stream music, watch YouTube, or sporting events. The whole campground shares the available data; the more you use, the slower it gets. Sometimes it stops for no reason. Thanks for sharing nicely with your fellow campers. Unplug, unwind, relax and enjoy your stay! If you cannot live without internet, we might not be the place to hang out!
Most cell phones work up here, but we cannot guarantee reception.
Office Hours: 8 - 11a.m. and 3 - 8 p.m. Feel free to leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as we are able.
Open May 1 - Oct 31
Check In after 3:07 p.m.
Checkout before 11:07 a.m.
(early check-in, late check-out may be arranged for an additional charge, ask in advance. If you are going to arrive after 8p, please advise us prior to arrival. The office closes at 8p and we will need to make arrangements for you)
No more than 2 pets per cabin, RV site, or tent. NO EXCEPTIONS! (Pet Charges apply in the cabins) Pets may NEVER be left inside or outside the cabins alone, or outside your tent or RV without supervision!
Parents are responsible for monitoring their own children. We ask they not be allowed to run about the property unattended. No one under 16 in the game room unless with an adult. EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE SEASON!
Blue Mesa Sunrise at Blue Mesa Escape
Sunset at Blue Mesa Escape
Blue Mesa Reservoir - Fall scene from our property
Colorado's Scenic Highway 50 Bridge near Sapinero, CO